Nights out just aren’t what they used to be, but The World’s Fare has the perfect solution to blah nights at home.
On February 25, The World Fare is hosting their inaugural Whiskey Virtual Experience. Virtual attendees will enjoy a whiskey tasting of 10 top whiskey brands during a one-hour, virtual whiskey masterclass experience where they are guided by 10 of the top whiskey distillers and experts from across the country and abroad.
Included in the ticket are 10 tastings of whiskey in a souvenir box, a masterclass led by whiskey experts, a branded whiskey tasting glass, tasting notes, and more — all delivered to your door.
Below are the whiskey brands included in the class on February 25.
- Virginia Distillery Company Courage and Conviction
- American Single Malt from Virginia
- 10th Mountain Rye Whiskey from Colorado
- Fighting 69th Irish Whiskey from Ireland
- Bruichladdich Classic Laddie from Scotland
- Uncle Nearest 1856 Premium Aged Whiskey from Tennessee
- PORT CHARLOTTE 10 from Scotland
- Widow Jane 10 Yr. Bourbon from Brooklyn, New York
- Three Chord – Strange Collaboration from Kentucky
- Starward Two-Fold from Australia
- Brenne Estate Cask Single Malt from France
To sign up for the Gay City News email newsletter, visit gaycitynews.com/newsletter.