Many LGBTQ couples have used the help of a cryobank to build their families, and you could do it too.
Cryos USA — International Sperm and Egg Bank is a cryobank with over 30 years of experience in offering the highest-quality, thoroughly screened frozen donor sperm and eggs in the industry. They have always supported every person’s right to create a family in a way that is right for them, and continue to show support to the LGBTQ community all over the US.
Begin your alternative path to parenthood with this guide to starting a family.
Guide to Creating Your Family
1. Pick Your Path — Sperm? Eggs? Surrogate? Figure out what you need to start your journey of having a baby. If you are a lesbian couple, you may be interested in home insemination to have a more personal experience in the comfort of your own residence, or you may choose to do an IUI in a clinic where a doctor can supervise your ovulation. If you are a gay couple, you may be interested in donor eggs to use with a surrogate. Cryos provides guidance with surrogacy and choosing the right method of building a family.
•IUI – Intrauterine Insemination
•IVF – In Vitro Fertilization
2. Find Your Perfect Donor – With hundreds of sperm and egg donors available on the Cryos website, it can be hard to know where to start. It’s a good thing that their profiles are completely FREE to view, with no fees for baby photos, audio recordings, genetic results, etc. Use the filters to narrow down the options by your most important characteristics, and then take your time going through all the free donor information.
3. Select Your Donor – Order your favorite donor and select the best shipping option for you. Make sure you have ordered the right number of straws and the right type. If you are ever unsure, the client service representatives at Cryos are available from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday through Friday at (407) 203-1175 ext. 1, as well as on live chat to answer all your questions.
4. Receive Your Shipment! – Cryos ships to all 50 states and over 100 countries around the world. Once you receive your shipment at your home or at your clinic, you are ready to begin your journey. Good luck!
5. Have the Baby of Your Dreams – All that’s left now is waiting to see that positive test result! During the entire process, Cryos is available to provide guidance and answers to any of your questions.
Need to Know Information About Cryos:
•World’s largest sperm bank and first free-standing independent egg bank in the US
•The only bank offering free extended donor profiles that include: baby photos (adult photos for non-anonymous egg donors), a voice recording, a written letter, genetic and medical testing results, a staff impression, and much more
•Extensive donor screening that includes a background check and psychological screening
•The highest number of registered donor sperm pregnancies in the world
•Assistance and guidance is provided every step of the way by the bilingual client service representatives at Cryos